Thursday, April 18, 2013

HOTD Casting Call: Damien

Alright, it's time to get down to business.  Damien, the hot vampire that Shanna is in lust with, should be played in the movie/TV show by someone with smoldering good looks...

Runners Up to play Damien


Ian Somerhalder (The Vampire Diaries, Lost)


Jason Behr (Roswell, The Grudge)
 
My Choice for Damien


Dave Franco (21 Jump Street, Warm Bodies)


Damien, while immortal, is still a little older than Shanna in terms of appearance, but still needs to be uber-hot.  Like, the hottest of all the hotties in the production.  And since he's a rocker, he needs to have a little edge to him.  Somerhalder certainly fits the bill, but again, I hate to typecast, and since he plays a sexy vampire on The Vampire Diaries, I would be more likely to look at the other two guys.  Behr is delicious, but perhaps a bit too serious for the role, although I do love the edge he has in a movie like The Tattooist...  But I'm going to go with Dave Franco here.  He's young, gorgeous, and while he's known primarily for being a funny guy, I could totally see him rocking it as Damien.

No comments:

Post a Comment