Friday, May 17, 2013

HOTD Casting Call: Noel

Here is who I would have play sexy vampire Noel in the movie/TV series based on Hunters of the Dark...

Runners Up to play Noel
 
 
Darren Criss (Glee, Girl Most Likely)


Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf, Doc)
 
My Choice for Noel
 

 
Joshua Bowman (Revenge)
 
Jordan's vampire flame gets all of the hot scenes, so a guy with smoldering good looks is going to have to play him.  Noel is gay, and again, I hate to type cast, so I would probably have to pass on Darren Criss in favor of the other two men (even though that photo makes it really hard to) because he is best known for his gay character on Glee.  And since Tyler Posey plays a supernatural creature on Teen Wolf already, I think I would want to give Joshua Bowman a shot, since I was utterly impressed with his performance on Revenge.  And it doesn't hurt that he's beyond delicious.  Especially shirtless.

No comments:

Post a Comment